I am a relationship-based Financial Advisor that enjoys helping people through the challenges of separation and divorce. I believe that each client situation is unique and I take pride in listening to and understanding their personalized goals.Although I am a proponent of the Collaborative approach to divorce, I do not serve in the capacity of a “financial neutral” but as an investment planner both during and after the divorce process is complete. Acting as a planner allows me the opportunity to explain the implications of a financial settlement, then implement and monitor strategies to help achieve the financial goals that are most important to my client.
My commitment is to energetically and ethically approach each relationship. I focus on being transparent and educating my clients, so that we both understand the objective and reasoning behind each investment decision. Over time my desire is to become a trusted financial resource in all significant aspects of my clients’ lives.
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®)
- Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor™ (ADPA®)
Practice Group Memberships
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- DC Academy of Collaborative Professionals (2015-18 Board Member)
- Collaborative Dispute Resolution Professionals