Your Clients Your Business
Presented by Eric Wexler,
Jan Brito and Margie Hofberg
Just because the world stopped doesn’t mean your work has to: join us on Monday, April 27, 4:00-5:00, for our first ever CDRP Zoom meeting. The two-part program will help you maintain your business and you’ll learn how to help your clients navigate the new real estate landscape.
- Tax effects of COVID-19 and the CARES Act
- Tips for business owners to weather the storm
- Creative ways to help divorcing couples sell the marital home
- Home buying strategies and the impact on home values
- Changes in mortgage loan processing and underwriting that could impact divorcing couples decisions about the marital home/equity buyouts
- Appraisals and the virus
CDRP isworking hard to bring up-to-date information and resources to all our members. The board members are thinking about each of you with the hope that you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Apr 27, 2020 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please contact Margie Hofberg with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 301.437.5820.